Call 0719428550 Now!
For more than half a decade MELODY HOUSE has been teaching students of all ages how to mix through a comprehensive program which guides students in beatmatching, CD and vinyl mixing, scratch techniques, softwares and business. Classes are taught by professional DJs on the latest top of the range equipment. A certificate is awarded after successful completion.
- Equipment functions
- Introduction to Pioneer CDJs
- Fade Mixing: basic transitions using the volume faders
- Cueing techniques/Setting a cue point on Pioneer CDJs
- Counting beats and bars, ‘Drop Mixing’
- How to detect BPM/Tempo using Pioneer mixers / BPM counters
- Understanding the structure of dance music / Beats, Bars and Phrasing
- Beat matching different tracks
- Practice phrase alignment/ synchronizing beats for mixes
Scratch Techniques and Deejaying Softwares
How to Grow your DJ Business